I like to stay busy
- I learn.
- I lead classes.
- I design and develop computer database programs.
- I investigate and research emotional intelligence.
- I am actively involved with my kids and grandkids.
- I stay involved with past students from New Directions.
- I have lots of friends and family whom I stay in touch with.
- I try to play racquetball 2-3x / week. (and I just won a B-doubles tournament!)
- I referee high school soccer games and tournaments.
- I have an active blog.
- I am active on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- I run a non-profit mental health agency.
- I have a coach and I am a coach.
- I run an online business selling Eucalyptus products.
- I volunteer for 3 non-profits.
- I built a 2-story garage and workshop.
- I live in some of the most beautiful country on the planet.
- I manage 4 businesses.
- I like to stay busy.
- We have 3 kids (20, 26, 39) and 4 grandkids (13, 15, 16 and 18) all of whom live with or near us and they are the joy of our lives!
- In 2001, we moved to Fort Bragg, on the the Mendocino coast of Northern California to open a B&B. It didn’t work out, but we stayed on, for the small-town atmosphere and the fresh beauty of the land and ocean. Since then, I have either a) been able to telecommute (yay!), or b) willing to travel (so-so).
- In 2003, we got 13 acres of beautiful land in the woods, 1/3 mile from the ocean, cleared some trees and installed a double-wide manufactured home (see pic below).
- Paula and I are building a 2-story, 1,600 sq. ft. garage / office / workshop off our house (mostly ourselves, by hand). We’re about 98% done now — structure, roof, and all walls are in place — some siding, and a bit of drywall and flooring still to do. What a project it’s been!